Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An Update....


Update to the Summer Kitchen...

Hey! So I finally made it back down in the room below the summer kitchen with my camera. I snapped a few pictures so you could get an idea of what the room looked like. Its hard to tell real size but I am about 5'5" and I could stand up down there. Obviously the teenagers have tagged their names down there....so Paige, Erin and Dylan class of 2000....you are so cool :/

You can also see some water pipes running from one corner to the other, I don't know when those were done...I'm guessing 1988 when the house was connected to Carmel water? I wish they were better pictures but I think you can get an idea.



You can see the ladder...

I am almost standing behind the ladder in this one

I am standing right next to the ladder....

No comments:

Post a Comment