Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Straight Lines....Not Blurred Lines!

Oh My Look at Those Lines!


I stopped by the house today and I am so happy with the progress. It is amazing what is happening over there. The weather has been great, and the guys have been working so hard....its amazing!


South side of the house

Front


North side of house

The siding looks so straight

Front siding....straight as can be!





And for the inside...


You will not believe the changes going on inside. Plus we have found some fun details that we are going to try to restore.


Add caption
Can you see what I see???? Yes that is brick! There are 2 brick chimney's that were used to heat the home with wood burning stoves. We are going to try to keep them exposed.


We realized the wall that the staircase shares with the front room could be taken out (hopefully) to open the stairway up.


I am on the landing of the stairs looking up. I think we will keep the brick exposed here too!

This is the upstairs half bath. We are planning on keeping the tub...I love it!

The "boys" room...Ya the floors are wood but the are so dusty and dirty they look white

Downstairs front room...hopefully we can work it out so the staircase is open to this room too.
The bay window room (south side of the house). The floors are actually wood here too...just dirty.


I can't wait to see if there are any more surprises. 





No comments:

Post a Comment