Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The House is Painted!!!!

 House Paint makes a world of Difference!

Thankfully it has been dry lately and we were able to get the house painted. I didn't want to choose anything that was too different from the white, but I did want to make sure I painted it something that would show off the architecture. I really like the colors I chose and we are very happy with the result. We have yet to paint the shutters but we will be adding them back to the house. It is always a little scary picking colors on the little samples then painting them on a huge house. I am thinking I will bring in a pop of color somehow...Maybe red! What do you think?
before
After



Know that the kitchen addition has the same exterior siding it looks a bit better

 I went ahead and threw in a before picture so you can compare the difference. Its so fun to see how far we have come.
After
Before

 I feel like before you didn't even know there was so much detail on the house because it was white on white.



I have some exterior light to add to the porch that will make it look more finished, maybe that will be my next post





You can see the garage got some new paint also...


No comments:

Post a Comment