Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lights...Camera...Action!!!

Since we are about to move in it was finally time to put up some of the lights around the house. There was only one light left in the house. I is an awesome brass chandelier with glass crystals. It looks great! I moved it to the front room because it was a little too fancy for my kitchen.



It is missing A LOT of crystals but it is still amazing!

Hanging in the front room
 The stairwell did not get a period light, I just really did not want to have to worry about polishing anything. So I went with a wood bead chandelier in the shape I wanted. I really like it!











This is the last post of the work we did. I am so excited that we were able to move in at the end of July. I will do one last post of the before and after pictures of each room. I just have to get some boxes unpacked...Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment