Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Summer Kitchen Ceiling

While My husband worked....

I decided while my husband was tearing out the wall in the kitchen, I thought I would see what was above the drop ceiling in the summer kitchen. 
The Ceiling Before

There was about another foot of ceiling, but I did find some big hooks?

There were 3 hooks in all in the larger of the 2 rooms. I wonder what they were used for?

The ceiling after....
 I decided to start on the walls after I tore the ceiling off. The orange and maroon faux wood paneling HAD to go. I was hoping for brick walls.....and they were there. They had been skim coated but I can deal with those a lot easier than the paneling.
One wall

I did find that whoever chiseled out a bigger doorway.....I think these were 2 seperate rooms at one time

No comments:

Post a Comment